DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
It is fuck100.com ("fuck100") policy to react and respond to all proper notices of alleged copyright infringements that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the content of the act can be found at http://www.copyright.gov and/or any other applicable intellectual property legislation or laws.
fuck100 provides a video sharing service offering features including, but not limited to uploading, sharing and general viewing of adult content. All users Partners of fuck100 must affirm that they have the rights to upload and publish video on fuck100. fuck100 reserves the right at its sole discretion, to remove content of fuck100 users who infringe, or appear to infringe, on the intellectual property rights of others.
Therefore responses to the alleged copyright infringements may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscriptions where applicable.
In case you are the owner of any exclusive right under copyright laws, or are authorized to act on behalf of such an owner, and you believe that a copyrighted work is being used on fuck100 and its websites in a manner that constitutes a copyright infringement, please provide fuck100 with the following information as a minimum requirement:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Precise identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyright infringements at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a comprehensive list of such works; ); ?>
3. Precise identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit fuck100 to locate the material (such as the URL or video ID number);
4. Precise information reasonably sufficient to permit fuck100 to contact you, including a true name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which you or the rights holder may be contacted;
5. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the exclusive copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS´FEES AND ALL COURT COSTS) IN CASE YOU MATERIALLY MISREPRESENT THAT A PRODUCT AND/OR MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING YOUR COPYRIGHTS.
Claims of copyright information should be sent to the following e-mail or address:
TUBO LIMITED Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle Providence, Mahe, Republic of Seychelles